These terms or service may be changed due to the evolving nature of the business and therefore you are recommended to check back here periodically to ensure you are aware of the latest terms and conditions.
Our services are billed on a subscription basis unless otherwise specified (please note delivery credits are purchased in blocks upfront). Payment will be collected on a specific billing date each calendar month. Failure to pay for services delivered may result in suspension of service and/or late payment fees in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debt Act (1998).
On payment the purchased services will be made immediately available.
Refunds are available for 24 hours after payment is made by a customer, providing the service has not been abused and service thresholds have not been exceeded. AudioLock.NET Ltd reserves the right to withhold its reasonable administration costs.
Clients wishing to cancel their service should contact us by email at email@example.com.
AudioLock.NET Ltd does not claim any copyrights to the Content you post to the Services. However by posting any content through the service, you hereby grant to AudioLock.NET Ltd a non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free and worldwide license to distribute the content solely on and through the services to recipients that you have requested the content be delivered to. The license will terminate at the time the Content is removed from the Services.
This right is required for proper and legal operation of the service. The license does not allow us to do anything more that you would expect, e.g. it does not give us the right to distribute your content or sell your content to anyone.
Acceptable use policy
AudioLock.NET strives to deliver the highest level of service to all it's customers and therefore will not provide services to those found to be using the services for:
- Hosting/distributing of files or other data that infringes on another's copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- Spamming or sending bulk unsolicited email.
- Distributing hate messages, or any other content that is obscene, abusing, which could be considered libellous and defamatory.
- Hosting, storing or distributing child pornography. Any such breach will result in the proper law enforcement agencies being notified.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Uploading, posting, distributing or otherwise making available or promote any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, harm minors or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, pornography and "adult content"
Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold AudioLock.NET Ltd harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against AudioLock.NET Ltd, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AudioLock.NET Ltd against liabilities arising out of:
- Any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with AudioLock.NET Ltd services.
- Any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party.
Copyright infringement and Force Majeure
- The Company cannot accept any liability in relation to the Supply wherever and to the extent to which fulfilment of the Company's obligations is prevented, frustrated, impeded and/or delayed as a consequence of any occurrence whatsoever beyond its reasonable control including, without limitation, any strike, lock-out or other form of industrial action, trade embargo or national or international regulation of technology transfer.
- The Company undertakes to make every reasonable endeavour to overcome any difficulties so occasioned but reserves the right to cancel, suspend or vary its obligations in these circumstances.