Operations Administrator - Southampton Central
Salary: £12700 pa
About the role
We are looking for a full-time Operations Administrator who is passionate about working in the music industry. You will be acting as support for the Operations Centre staff and be a first point of contact for our clients, which include leading independent record labels and distributors.
The current operations team have a wide range of experience throughout the music industry from DJing and playing in bands to music production and record label management. You will be joining a fun and lively office, learning on the job in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
We owe much of our success to working well as a team, which has helped us to develop and maintain successful relationships with leading independent labels and distributors worldwide. We also participate and speak at several annual events of which you may attend, allowing you to learn about how our work affects the music industry.
Your duties will mainly involve providing support to clients and staff relating to the removal of infringing content. You will also be an essential part of the Operations team focusing on finding the latest infringing sites, keeping abreast of the latest news and developments in music, piracy and anti-piracy, assisting the team in maintaining best practices.
- experience in a previous administration role is essential
- good attention to detail to spot anomalies in current data
- the ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
- professional written and verbal communication
- the ability to develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- a keenness to learn and develop new skills to grow with the company
- a passion for music and the music industry
- a good sense of humour
- knowledge of current copyright law for music
- previous experience working in an area of the music or other creative industries
- knowledge of regular expressions (regex)
Get in touch
No recruiters please
Send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter explaining why you suit the role.
No recruitment agencies.